18.04 = circular login problem on system freeze

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:49:44 UTC 2018

I grabbed by backups and decided to go a different direction.
Tried kde. It feels a lot faster. Also seems to have a lot of
useful configuration. But!!!! Tried to install after many days of
testing and .. the install has no visible words. Just check boxes
and three buttons. I think Im installing 16.04 and just sticking with
Unity. It works, its stable, no problems.
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606