/sbin/agett

Bill bstanle at wowway.com
Sun Jul 15 17:41:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

I was trying to install Tor and now I my mouse cursor indicates that
something is waiting for input.  I executed ps  to see what is causing
it and I find a utility running called /sbin/agett.  I ran the man pages
and it seems to be a legitimate linux utility but I still am uncertain.
Is this needed or is somehow related to the recent Tor installation?

I don't like something running in the background waiting for some
unknown input as indicated by the mouse cursor being a circle that is
rotating.  If it is unnecessary, should I get rid of it or simply
disable it?  Also, I looked in the repository for a Tor browser, how do
I browse the internet using Tor and access normally hidden websites.

Bill