After update, login loop

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:23:31 UTC 2018

Hey there,

Gene Heskett wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:
>> Wade Smart wrote:
>> >You mean the scroll lock button?
>> >Yes I have one.
>> >It turns on a light on the keyboard when in use.
>> >It is not on.
>>
>> No, that's over by Home, Insert, and PgUp. This is a button named
>> "Lock" and it's above the Backspace key. See the top screenshot on
>> the Amazon
>> https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Comfort-Desktop-PP4-00001/dp
>>/B014W20C90/ page. It enables and disable the F keys.
>>
>That is not universally true. Such, if it exists at all, is subject
>to the keyboard designers taste as to where its at. I do have one
>such a keyboard that does have it, and its defaulted to off at boot
>time. Since the main app that runs on that machine is dependent on
>their being active, I find that to be a major pain in the arse.
>Fortunately, it also has an led for status.

I'll reword that to make it acceptable:

No, that is over by Home, Insert, and PgUp on my work keyboard. This
is an additional button named "Lock" that is above the Backspace key
on my work keyboard. See the top screenshot on the Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Comfort-Desktop-PP4-00001/dp/B014W20C90/
page. The "Lock" key enables and disables the F keys on my work
keyboard. You may have something similar, perhaps with a different
name, on your keyboard.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.