After update, login loop

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:40:23 UTC 2018

Hey there,

Wade Smart wrote:

>Yes, I know how to hold them all down at once.
>It does not do anything at all.
>I tried from the moment I power on right up until
>the login screen. At no point does that key combination
>do anything.
>
>I tried Ctrl+ALT+(F1 on up) to see if any key combination
>would work and nothing did.

Just a wild guess here, but this could be a hardware issue.

My work computer has a Microsoft cordless keyboard that has a "Lock"
button on the upper right that toggles the enabled/disabled state of
the F keys, which were disabled by default. Do you happen to have
something like that?

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.