After update, login loop

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 11:28:02 UTC 2018

Yes, I know how to hold them all down at once.
It does not do anything at all.
I tried from the moment I power on right up until
the login screen. At no point does that key combination
do anything.

I tried Ctrl+ALT+(F1 on up) to see if any key combination
would work and nothing did.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606