UEFI and Ubuntu Linux

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 06:10:09 UTC 2018

On 31/01/2018, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> But this is not germane to the problem you were describing.
>
> My main question regarding that is: have you disabled SecureBoot or not?

That, I assume, must have occurred, to allow what has been done, to be done.

As stated previously, the details are in the archive of the Debian
Users mailing list, which would have to be searched, as previously
described, to find the details of the process followed.

Without that search procedure being done, my answer needs to be the
standard ruling class answer (but, in my case, it is genuine, although
the ruling class dishonestly also would say that); I do not recall.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."