ldconfig.real -i generates a segmentation fault

Hugo Rabson h.m.m.rabson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:52:22 UTC 2018

On the NanoPi Neo 2-specific distro of FriendlyCore, which is derived from Ubuntu Core, typing...
# ldconfig.real -i
…generates a segmentation fault. This happens with the two different ‘Core’ images (one supports an OLED unit; one does not). It does not happen with the two Armbian images that I tested.

Oddly enough, ldconfig works if I run ldconfig.real without ignoring the auxiliary cache (without ‘-i’).

It may be a build-specific issue, affecting FriendlyCore but not Ubuntu Core.

Any thoughts…?

-Hugo