What to use for browser flash support?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Jan 21 12:28:59 UTC 2018

On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 13:00:42 +0100, Oliver Grawert wrote:
>hi,
>Am Samstag, den 20.01.2018, 21:17 +0100 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
>>
>> However, the "free computer" topic isn't idiotic, it's something very
>> serious, but I guess the chip backdoor thingy was lost a long, long
>> time
>> ago.
>
>not all is lost yet ... https://openrisc.io/
>
>;)
>
>ciao
>	oli

I need to rephrase my thesis.

Those of us with a not too long suspected lifespan and/or a limited
amount of money shouldn't care about freakish projects too much.

Btw. I stopped programming myself and I stopped developing circuits
myself. Nowadays I only write dirty scripts and use the soldering
iron most of the times to repair one of those "fine" SMPS (those
"modern" power supplies are a plague).

--
https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2018/01/spectre_and_mel_1.html