The article that have spoken about Linux malicious commands that was posted in Ubuntu Forums was restored, but who accessed this link yesterday and this morning saw that this article has been deleted.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Dec 21 15:02:09 UTC 2018

On Fri, 21 Dec 2018 15:41:33 +0100, Tom H wrote:
>On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 5:19 AM Command FreeBSD wrote:
>> I am revolted against the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators
>> and moderators.
>
>And we don't care that you are.
>
>Any site, run by Ubuntu or not, can have and enforce its own set of
>rules.

Who cars about a dangerous command at all, if actually the most
malicious failures are missing backups? Overvoltage protection of a
multi socket gains less, if anything at all, since it's the last stage
of a three-way protection system and usually the 2 stages required
before the overvoltage protection of a multi socket are missing. OTOH
deleting hints regarding rm commands, fork bombs or how to bypass
passwords by a chroot or systemd doesn't make much sense either ;).