Vertical taskbars on MATE

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 20:00:13 UTC 2018

On Sun, 26 Aug 2018 at 21:54, Peter Flynn <peter at silmaril.ie> wrote:

> I'm afraid I have given up on that after waiting 20 mins for the page to
> load.

It's just an imgur gallery with 4 modest-sized pics. It opened in 3sec
from my poor-quality wifi here. I just timed it.

Imgur is one of the most widely-used image-hosting sites on the web.
It's normally quick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imgur

Try going to the Imgur main page and logging in -- any OpenID will do
-- and then you could go via my member page:

https://liamproven.imgur.com/

> Obviously I didn't understand what a taskbar was, so I can't help, sorry.

It's OK, I'm not looking for help! :-) I am just annoyed that a basic
feature of Windows for 25y is impossible in most of the Linux desktops
*which are direct copies of that Windows desktop*.