problems with virtualbox

Peter petergoggin at bigpond.com
Fri Aug 10 10:33:16 UTC 2018

What I have done is backe3d uphe working Virtual machine and then
restored it to the Linux file system on the updated machine. The virtual
box works but I cannot access the usb devices. All data is stored in the
linux file system, not the virtual box and all files are accessible in
the restored virtualbox.

How do I export a virtual box?

Regards

Peter Goggin