Search for utility to identify source of WWW traffic

Peter Flynn peter at silmaril.ie
Sun Apr 1 11:12:56 UTC 2018

On 01/04/18 11:06, Bret Busby wrote:
[...]
> With that, and the deteriorating nature of the list, I see no benefit
> in further continuing this thread, as it has become used to mount a
> personal attack on me.

You risk bringing this upon yourself by refusing to answer questions to
help people help you.

If you ask for help, and someone responds by asking for more information
to help them help you, you MUST provide that information, not ignore them.

I genuinely don't understand why you don't answer the questions you were
asked. Have I missed something you wrote, perhaps? Email does
occasionally get blackholed...

///Peter