Need latest nvidia driver (340.104)

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Sep 23 05:13:22 UTC 2017

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:04:04 -0700, MR ZenWiz wrote:
>According to Nvidia, that is my best chance at resolving the problem
>with audio not being sent through the displayport on my HP notebook.

Hi,

I didn't follow this thread, assuming you shouldn't have done this
already, consider to switch to the FLOSS nouveau driver and if you still
should experience this issue, to report it upstream, or if it should be
already reported, to add a comment to the existing bug report.

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=nouveau

Regards,
Ralf