about the list ...

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 02:54:18 UTC 2017

On 22 September 2017 at 17:10, Anton Matsiuk <denixx.baykin at gmail.com>
wrote:

> So, that's the reason.
> I've frequently received those "bouncing issue" mails from mailman.
> So, the only thing to do is to update mailman?

Hi Anton,

You were probably one of the ones affected so might not have seen the post
sent to the list to explain [1].

Yes you are correct, there were no actions we could take except to update
mailman. That also required updating the base operating system the
mailserver was running on which led to other complications, hence the delay.

Canonical were great support throughout though and we should be back up and
running as normal now though. If anyone has any further issues to report
please don't hesitate to contact the mailing list moderation team [2] and
we'll help you through any issues.

Regards,
Jared Norris
(a member of the moderation team)