Ubuntu 14.04

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Sun Oct 22 11:29:20 UTC 2017

I am currently sitting in a live of 14.04 which doesn't have the drivers
for my GPU so it has 1024x768.

And actually it is a pretty decent distraction free environment.

The repos are still up. The network thing crashed when I tried to do 3G
modem but I can still make the settings in the system settings.

The thing pops up to unlock automatically, it just doesn't set the
default route for it.

It's just very "quiet" compared to Windows 10 or even KDE 5.

I wish I had done this more, this is a good way to get some programming
done :p.

The small resolution with the nicely coloured icons has a very soothing
influence.

It's a 1080p 22" monitor but 1024x768 feels like a bliss at this point
:p.

Nothing moves or blinks on the screen for no reason.