Can anyone tell me what is wrong with LibreOffice?

Owen Thomas owen.paul.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 13:16:02 UTC 2017

Actually, of the three entries in the User-defined dictionaries, "standard
[all]" can be deleted, the Delete button is disabled for "technical [all]"
and "IgnoreAllList [all]" does not want to be deleted. I press OK on the
options dialogue and Close on the Spelling dialogue, try to do another
spell check and go back into the Options dialogue. All the entries are back
in the User-defined dictionaries list.

Weird of what?