my little rant...

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Fri Nov 10 21:05:29 UTC 2017

Liam Proven schreef op 10-11-2017 21:38:

>> I personally believe the high amount of radiation (wifi, cell) entices
>> the
>> ... well, I think our bodies actually become more nervous.
>
> ... what?

That's a four letter word with a question mark.

I have seen those before. :).

>> I think our nervous system, becomes more nervous.
>
> _WHAT?_

That's the same word in capitals affixed and prefixed with _

>> Attention span has been reduced by the epitomic "180 character limit"
>> (or
>> whatever it is)
>
> 140.

Ah thanks. Well that saves the day.

> Now doubled to 280 anyway.

Ah well, thank God we are saved.

>> At the same time companies are moving away from "ownership" of
>> software to
>> "rental" of software which is a more nervous thing because the moment
>> your
>> money runs out, you lose everything.
>>
>> A rapid release cycle of software is also nervous.
>>
>> Ubuntu is focussing (or was focussing) on experimental things like
>> Snaps,
>>
>> Windows is focussing on experimental things like Cortana and Edge
>> and other stuff people don't want.
>
> You are talking about _symptoms_. It is necessary to look deeper and
> think about what _causes_ these symptoms.

Liam, the problem with you is that you think you know too much.

No one is even discussing these symptoms.

What good does it do to dive into causes when the symptoms haven't been
named yet?