financial app recomendation

Javier Marcon javiermarcon at gmail.com
Thu May 25 20:33:43 UTC 2017

I have tested some financial apps like gnucash, moneymanagerex, and
others, to manage my money. I want a solution that includes a central
storage in my pc, and Android applications to store transactions offline
from the phone when I am not near the computer. Money Manager Ex does it
quite good, but in phones was automatically updated (and there is not
such version for pc) and the program stopped the data sync. Gnucash is
quite good but lacks of automatic data sync from android version to pc
version. Which solution do you recommend me? If that solution includes a
program that manages tocks and bonds, better.

Thanks,

Javier.

--
Eco red Natural.
Venta de productos orgánicos, agroecológicos y BPA.
ecorednatural at gmail.com