ubuntu 17.04: cut and paste middle mouse not working?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon May 8 12:59:14 UTC 2017

On 8 May 2017 at 07:52, Amichai Rotman <amichai at iglu.org.il> wrote:
> If yours is a wired mouse,   try replacing it. If it's also a wireless
> combo, you could try replacing the receiver first.
>
> I can relate to how annoying that is...

Interesting.

I hate cordless mice and keyboards myself. They are so pointless. This
is one component I want to just work, all the time, every time, and
cabled ones usually do that unless defective. They also never need
batteries, and if I am too far from the computer for the cable to
reach, it's too far away to read the screen as well.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com