java not working

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Mar 18 15:40:54 UTC 2017

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 14:26:10 +0100, Xen wrote:
>Java and JavaScript are not the same and a browser "top" button would
>usually use JavaScript, not some actual applet, that I and others
>thought you meant.

That's very important! I fear that a lot of annoyances of websites of
energy providers, ISPs, administrative bodies etc. are still possible
by jaca script :D. And much more, they still require non-free
JavaScript. At least I needed to uncheck IceCat's "Block execution of
non-free JavaScript" feature.

Regards,
Ralf