out of space on /root

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Mon Mar 13 12:40:35 UTC 2017

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:30:56 +0100, Liam Proven wrote:
>On 13 March 2017 at 13:28, Ralf Mardorf <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
>> As already pointed out, mcedit gained popularity because it's part of
>> midnight commander, the well known Norton clone. Apropos Norton, "ne
>> (text editor) Not to be confused with Norton Editor",
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ne_(text_editor) .
>

>Interesting -- thanks, I will check both out.

I've got nano and mcedit installed, but for some reason, I don't know
why, I'm used to nano. Maybe related to highlighting or perhaps there
are visudo issues when using mcedit? Or just because nano often is
provided as a default editor?

I'll install tilde and ne today. IIRC I haven't heard of them
before and never tested them.

I've got joe installed, but can't remember that I ever used it, so
I'll uninstall it today.