Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Jun 15 19:18:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I got responses from two Ubuntu devel discuss admins. They informed
me that this person already is moderated by this list. One of them
replied: "If you continue to see it on ubuntu-users, and don't hear
from that list's owners, please email rt at ubuntu.com for a Canonical
sysadmin to stop it there too."

Please, set the moderation flag or completely ban
aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc from ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com, too.

In the meantime another Ubuntu users subscriber tries to explain what
mistakes this particular aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc made [1], but also
without success.

Regards,
Ralf

[1]

On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:49:27 +0200, Xen wrote:
>I thought I was sympathetic enough actually.

Most of us, if not all of us, as well tried to be friendly to
aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc ;).