Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc
Thu Jun 15 16:52:34 UTC 2017

It is very appropriate for these lists as these lists likely contain
linux kernel contributors.

Even if you do not use GRSecurity or PAX, your copyright is being
violated by them do to their addition of a forbidden additional term.

It is not spam and you are libeling me as a spammer.
(Publishing a derogatory false statement to a third party)
Do you want me to file a libel claim against you?

Would you like me to do that?