[kernel-hardening] Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc
Thu Jun 15 16:21:24 UTC 2017

Nice vally-girl yawn.

Because you are not interested in legal matters vis a vis GRSecurity, no
one should be and the discussion should be censored

You're a real piece of work, you know.
A real piece of work.

So I ask the question again: Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of
GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to
the Linux Kernel?

Why does no one care that Brad Spengler (seemingly aswell as PaxTeam) of
GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to
the Linux Kernel?

Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly
violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?
He is also violating the license grant, Courts would not be fooled by
his scheme to prevent redistribution.

The license grant the Linux Kernel is distributed under disallows the
imposition of additional terms. The making of an understanding that the
derivative work must not be redistributed (lest there be retaliation) is
the imposition of an additional term. The communication of this threat
is the moment that GRSecurity violates the license grant. Thence-forth
modification, making of derivative works, and distribution of such is a
violation of the Copyright statute. The concoction of the transparent
scheme shows that it is a willful violation, one taken in full knowledge
by GRSecurity of the intention of the original grantor.

Why does not one person here care?
Just want to forget what holds Libre Software together and go the way of
BSD?

(Note: last month the GRSecurity Team removed the public testing patch,
they prevent the distribution of the patch by paying customers by a
threat of no further business: they have concocted a transparent scheme
to make sure the intention of the Linux rights-holders (thousands of
entities) are defeated) (This is unlike RedHat who do distribute their
patches in the form the rights-holders prefer: source code, RedHat does
not attempt to stymie the redistribution of their derivative works,
GRSecurity does.).

------
( This song is about GRSecurity's violation of Linus et al's
copyright**:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYnhI3wUej8
(A Boat Sails Away 2016 17) )