[kernel-hardening] Why does no one care that Brad Spengler of GRSecurity is blatantly violating the intention of the rightsholders to the Linux Kernel?

aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc aconcernedfossdev at airmail.cc
Thu Jun 15 15:51:02 UTC 2017

It's an obvious blatant violation. He is not allowed to add additional
terms, but being a "clever" programmer it seems that he has decided that
because the additional term that he (and seemingly PaxTeam) has imposed
is not written within the four corners of license grant document but
instead is communicated in some other way that """""doesn't make it an
additional term""""" and he has """"cleverly circumvented the linux
copyright terms"""", which obviously is not the case but other random
programmers will argue and swear it's fine till hell freezes over and
get very angry when someone with a legal background informs them
otherwise.

I think many people are not aware of the violation because it's only
been a month since GRSecurity pulled the sourcecode: it was almost a
moot point before then with no real damage. Such is no-longer the case.