LCD monitor

J. L. jl.ffm at gmx.net
Wed Jul 26 20:22:08 UTC 2017

On 26.07.2017 18:06, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> mainly for Ardour usage, but also for office work, browser etc. I want
> to get rid of my CRT monitor. I wonder how much difference is between a

Hi!

Don't know much about the two monitors You're asking for. But some four
years ago my choice was the Dell U2412M.

You can easily find out more for example here:
http://www.prad.de/new/monitore/test/2011/test-dell-u2412m.html
or:
https://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/?cat=monlcd19wide&xf=11939_24
(where You can find several links to different tests as well).

And if You take a look at the prices for used specimen You can easily
see that this Dell monitor is or was really worth its price.

Seemingly living in Germany (as well) You should perhaps take a look at
the monitors in the outlet stores of MediaMarkt, Saturn and so on though
these "cheapsters" usually only offer cheap TN-monitors and mostly no
monitors with IPS- or VA-panel.

http://praxistipps.chip.de/ips-oder-va-panel-so-entscheiden-sie-richtig_47383

Good luck!