USB-VGA suggestions?

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Thu Jul 20 21:25:16 UTC 2017

Hey, all.  I've got the weirdest server I've seen in some time: it's got
four (independent) blades, but no video. You can pop the slot off, buy a
VGA connector with a cable running to the VGA header, and plug that
in... but it's a PITA.  What it *does* have for every blade, though, is
USB -- two of 'em.  So if I had a VGA-to-USB adapter, and a keyboard,
I'd be golden.  But last time I looked, Linux support for those adapters
was kinda questionable.  Has anyone had any good experiences?

Thanks!

-Ken