Can't boot notebook at all anymore

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Mon Jul 3 19:45:55 UTC 2017

MR ZenWiz schreef op 03-07-2017 21:27:
> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 12:14 AM, Xen <list at xenhideout.nl> wrote:
>>
>> Well I know this is nagging, but I never did see any output from any
>> log
>> files from you.
>>
> I am not aware of how to save temporary files, such as dmesg output or
> other log information, when running from a live CD/USB drive.

Well in a busybox prompt I think it is possible to simply mount the root
filesystem.

If the filesystem is mounted read-only, you can remount it using mount
-o remount,rw /.

I think it would have been useful if you tried to mount the root
filesystem in the busybox prompt, but don't matter, it doesn't matter,
it's fine.

>> If you had installed Windows 10 you would have found out in 30
>> minutes.
>>
> Another major goof on my part.  It won't happen again.

Don't worry about it.

You don't have to self-inflict ;-).

Regards.