Unix equivalent of windows terminal server options?

asad a.alii85 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:41:08 UTC 2017

I want to replace *Windows terminal server* mostly due to cost reasons
license cost for 2100 users goes out of roof.

The end-user is all windows but I want a jump server that is UNIX based , I
have some experience with VNC but I don't want options exists in UNIX to
run a terminal services for 2100 users. Some of the basic requirement for
such a setup be:-

   - use of browser to access web based application
   - Restrict or limit desktop application based upon user authorization.
   - Supporting concurrent users for about 1200 per server.

Please let me know how should I go about.

regards

asad