SSH Problems

Mike Hughes engineerhughes at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 21:42:33 UTC 2017

Sudo: error in /etc/sudo.conf, last ne 0 while loading plugin 'sudoer_policy'
Sudo: /user/lib/sudo/sudoers.so must only be writable by owner
Sudo: fatal error, unable to load plugins

When I tried to service ssh start without sudo
i got -
==== Authenticating For org.freedesktop.systemd1.manage-units ===
Authention is required to start 'ssh service'
Authenticating as: macmike,,  (macmike)
Password: (when I typed in password in)
===== Authentication Complete ====

Sent from my iPad