"Massively" slow down the mouse -- Ubuntu 14.04

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Wed Jan 25 20:43:19 UTC 2017

I have a user who wants to slow the mouse down slower than the slowest setting
in the preferences.  Is this possible?  Her problem is she is not able to
*precisely* position the mouse when editing text.  And no, she does not want
to use the keyboard to position the cursor.  Is there something she (or I as
the admistrator) can do?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933