Apology

Dr. Mikeal Hughes macmikeal at me.com
Tue Jan 24 15:41:02 UTC 2017

Again sorry. It is what you call operator error. It was just I did a quick reply and didn’t think about it. I know to do it just dropped the ball. I am out of digest mode so should help. I ran a mail list program for years I know I should have done it. What else do I need to do to apologize? All I can do when bad behavior is pointed out is do what I can to the best of my ability to remedy the situation so it doesn’t happen again. Its called in the religious circles, confession of wrong and repentance. Everyone has their own idea as to how that is accomplished. I have had people in the past come forward at church making confession and asking forgiveness. Someone will say he didn’t do that right? To that I usually say well what was he/she to do it to your satisfaction? If we go by the Bible, this case rules of this list, then how do the rules say the procedure is for apologizing and seeking forgiveness?  Where is the cuss jar?

Mike Hughes

Mikeal R. Hughes, D.Min., Th.D., Ph.D.
Minister - Springhill church of Christ
www.mikealrhughes.com