Getting closer on Server issue

Dr. Mikeal Hughes macmikeal at me.com
Tue Jan 24 00:19:32 UTC 2017

I know what I need to get over to the new server. My apache2 configuration file. My Virtual Host configuration files, my Wordpress directory which have my webpage and configuration. I did this three years ago. I am getting into the server through Filezilla but can’t get to the Hard Drive that is connected through the USB. If I can get the two Hard Drives to show in Filezilla I can get the files over I need.

Mikeal Hughes, N9GI
GROL, Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, MOS
Mikeal Hughes & Associates
macmikeal at me.com