Error message fro Flash Plater

Peter Silva peter at bsqt.homeip.net
Tue Feb 21 04:45:44 UTC 2017

You might want to try install the real chrome browser (not chromium from
ubuntu.)  The real chrome has digital restriction management which might be
in use on CNN.

for what it's worth, there is really good spacex coverage on youtube, and
spacex.com itself.  That stuff uses HTML5, so it's less troublesome these
days.