I need my access to the Ubuntu forums restored

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Feb 3 21:16:20 UTC 2017

Please button post, top posting has the touch of business mails.

Do you have any concerns about privacy? If so, I guess you are lost, as
long as you want to use the Internet.

Do you have any concerns regarding security?

If you don't care about privacy, just about security, consider to use a
free as in beer, no cellphone purchase required, Zoho account and run
everything inside a container-sandbox-alike-thingy.

I guess Oli could provide hints regarding snappy and Tom regarding
Linux containers. Unfortunately this isn't my domain, at least not with
a GUI involved. Assuming you should use command line only to access the
Internet, then a systemd-nspawn container might be secure enough. I
don't care about security, but I'm using systemd-nspawn a lot for
command line, but with a fishy workaround regarding resolver.conf :D.

Seriously, the most easiest workaround is getting a new free as in beer
email account from another provider, without taking care about privacy
and security.

Email accounts are for absolutely free, they just suffer from privacy
and/or security issues.