Landscape and shutting down

Curtis Vaughan cavaughan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:29:09 UTC 2017

I hope this is the correct list to be posting this question.

I installed Ubuntu's Landscape Monitoriing tools for our servers. But
here's an issue I've noticed. I can't shutdown or reboot any of the
comptuers now. If I issue a shutdown -h now, shutdown -P now, shutdown
-H now, or even reboot. The systems will not shutdown, nor reboot.
I thought maybe I have to do it from the Landscape server. So I did.
Now, the server I wanted to reboot does issue a notice that it is
rebooting, but never reboots.
WTF? Anyone else have this issue?