video card for new computer

robert robert at redcor.ch
Mon Dec 18 07:40:35 UTC 2017

I am actually writing this on a Del XPS-15 (with 4k touch screen) which
I did install some time ago using an usb stick.

It uses Ubuntu 17.10 ( I had an older version before).

Everything works reasonably well.

The only thing that is a bit annoying is the fact, that from time to
time it does not wake correctly when opening the lid.

But it happens not *that* often.

robert