How to coordinate the clock when dual-booting with Windows

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:14:19 UTC 2017

Between Xen and J. L. it looks like I may be getting some useful help.
Following the lead in J.L.'s post, I looked at
http://kb.norsetech.net/set-windows-clock-to-utc-time/ and discovered that
-- contrary to what I had believed -- not only can Win 10 be set to work
with UTC in the BIOS, my copy is already set that way.  So it didn't just
look like it was.  It really was.  That helps me understand the evidence I
had gathered.

By the way, it is not explained in that article, but that utc.reg is in the
format of an export from "regedit" the Windows registry editor.  I didn't
use it but you may be able to just import it directly.

Meanwhile, I'm off to reverse the change I made to Linux and gather new
evidence.
--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */