How to coordinate the clock when dual-booting with Windows

Peter Silva peter at bsqt.homeip.net
Sun Dec 10 20:14:00 UTC 2017

when you're wrong, there is always trusty ad hominem to the rescue.

It wasn't me who brought up relativity.  I'm just pointing out that
folks who bring up ridiculous analogies ought to make sure they
actually make sense.  The arguments raised here smack of blinding with
science... aka BS.  I completely agree that this is now
bikeshedding... and worse, nobody's going to paint the shed even if we
pick a colour.