Keylogger

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Sun Dec 3 18:20:44 UTC 2017

Ralf Mardorf schreef op 03-12-2017 18:00:
> On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 17:54:17 +0100, Xen wrote:
>> Ralf Mardorf schreef op 03-12-2017 17:35:
>>>
>>> Consider to read the link to the manpage, it at least is well
>>> entertaining. The first manpage I ever read that includes a
>>> conspiracy theory, followed by an "IMPORTANT WARNING -- READ
>>> CAREFULLY" shout, regarding the usage of this software.
>>
>> Now that was the first good laugh I have had in a while, honestly.
>>
>> :).
>
> For me too :D, still after reading it for the third and fourth time :D.
> Unintentionally funny :D!

I guess we shouldn't mention this on an apolitical areligious list,

But some proselytizers have the same effect on me, and I wonder if they
are actually serious.

Because it's often such a good joke -- such as some people on Youtube
who speak of well, what you need to do to avoid eternal condemnation.

There are some people who would advize you that anything is of the
devil,

including, I guess, using keyloggers ;-). But anyway.