Keylogger

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Sun Dec 3 06:54:16 UTC 2017

Adam McClure schreef op 02-12-2017 20:07:

> How is mentioning a warning that is halfway down on the manpage
> "creating fear in people for no reason"?
>
> It was saying to be careful with the command, not creating fear.

He mentions himself that his words were biased.

That he is citing partial information. On purpose.

I don't know if you've checked the rest of the text, but I don't want to
go there myself now.

The rest of the text says : Note, this only applies to ext3/ext4 when
the journal mode is DATA. It does not apply when the journal mode is
only METADATA, which is the default.

Being "careful" for a threat that does not exist, is "being afraid".