Startup Applications not working in 16.04

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:50:22 UTC 2017

On 24 August 2017 at 12:48, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:

> It is _an_ official desktop.
>
> So are all these:

I must have accidentally hit Ctrl-Enter.

All these are official, too:

https://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu-flavours

By my count at least 5 of them do not come with Wayland.

Also, for some users, e.g. those who need the performance of the
official proprietary drivers for current and recent nVidia and ATI/AMD
cards, Wayland might be a deal-breaker. So this is a very important
distinction, and IMHO not hair-splitting.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com