PS: Wayland - Was: Startup Applications not working in 16.04

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Aug 20 13:45:16 UTC 2017

On Sun, 20 Aug 2017 15:30:53 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>Another issue likely would become the Adwaita theme.

PS:

I made a screenshot, because a Xfce user (xfce mailing list) had issues
with xfec4-terminal and the xfce's right click menu, so I recommended
to switch to openbox, if customization should be important. The
screenshot also shows the Arc theme with fixed font colours and showing
Claws, a GTK2 app. A nice replacement for Adwaita GTK2, unfortunately
not for all GTK3 apps.

http://picpaste.com/pics/openbox-menu.1503236276.png

Regards,
Ralf