Concerned about future 32 bit server support

rapt rapt at inventati.org
Tue Aug 8 16:59:17 UTC 2017

I read, don't remember where, that some Linux distros would have
continued supporting 32bit versions. There are a lot of machines that
still work fine (I have two of them), and I remember that one of the
reasons proposed for passing to Linux from Winz was the possibility to
continue using older machines...

Hope that somehow Ubuntu team will continue this actitude