(OT) Google: "Somebody knows your password"

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:38:14 UTC 2017

On 5 August 2017 at 06:29, Volker Wysk <post at volker-wysk.de> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 5. August 2017, 14:25:22 CEST schrieb Volker Wysk:
> > This also means, that that message really originates from google, and is
> > *not*  a phishing attack.
>
> I've jumped to conclusions. It might still be faked.
>
> Bye
> V.W.

Hi Volker,

I really don't know what else to say.

As I've said before, there is no one on this list that can verify any of
the information you're asking. At most, the people on this list can
speculate and guess. Speculation leads to complexities that just aren't
helpful and downright confusing and ends up with people getting worried
about things that just aren't worth it.

You need to contact Google to discuss this with them. If their email
support isn't responsive, try their phone number or their forums. I
personally have had great success with their phone number for product
issues and their forums for account issues.

Regards,

Jared Norris.