MikeeUSA -- Notice Bruce Perens has NO response (nor does Moglen). [Was: Re: GrSecurity]

esodnencaocrefsdv at aaathats3as.com esodnencaocrefsdv at aaathats3as.com
Thu Aug 3 08:41:45 UTC 2017

Half of the largest responded to articles on Slashdot are on licensing
issues and copyright regarding opensource.

This is a very pressing issue for those who use and those who contribute
to free software.

There are thousands of linux-kernel contributors. Many of those
thousands have standing to sue GRsecurity for the copyright violation.
It should be done jointly though for the best chance at recovery. If
they go it alone many (not all) cases could be shot down by fair-use
de-minimus arguments one by one.