Machine check exception, but what kind?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Apr 23 11:36:01 UTC 2017

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 09:51:14 +0000, J.Witvliet at mindef.nl wrote:
>This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If
>you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by
>mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the
>message.

Hi,

I just want to inform you, that I'm not the addressee. However, I don't
delete this mail, instead I will store multiple copies of this mail on
my computer and I will make it public by forwarding it to my neighbours
and everybody else I know. I also will add signatures to office
emails, containing links to websites that already published your mail or
will publish it soon [1].

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Joking apart, is anybody able to login the Wiki/Ubuntu One? For me
it doesn't work. I want to correct the FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuUsersListFAQ#FAQ5 , since
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ubuntu.user is a dead link . I want
to replace the Gmane link, with a link to Nabble. I joined the
documentation team, so I've got permission to edit the Wiki, but login
in doesn't work anymore, it doesn't finish, it's waiting and waiting
and waiting.

[1]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2017-April/290114.html
http://ubuntu.5.x6.nabble.com/ubuntu-users-f1215774.html