How to tell which version of a application is running

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Sun Apr 16 14:03:22 UTC 2017

Karl Auer schreef op 16-04-2017 15:24:

> They may be wrong, but in the vast majority of cases, the attempt is
> made in good faith.

Just saying, "good faith" cost me the ability to walk.

I mean literally that I can barely walk because someone thought they had
to intervene with something in "good faith".

If someone has to justify their actions by saying "good faith" or "good
intents" then clearly they have no other reason for doing what they are
doing.

Ie. if you are baking a bread because you are hungry and want to eat it,
then you have a reason.

If you are only baking a bread because you "intend well" then clearly
you don't really have a reason for doing so.

Otherwise you wouldn't mention the "excuse" of "good intents".

I'm just saying that "good intents" generally don't buy you anything.