Problem reinstalling Xubuntu 16.04

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sun Apr 9 09:29:43 UTC 2017

On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:19:37 +0200, Petter Adsen wrote:
>Like the server image, there is a debug log running on VC4 (Alt+F4 to
>access). This might be helpful if the installer fails.

That's a good hint!

If the OP shouldn't have done this already, he could consider to check
the download against a signed checksum with an Ubuntu public key.

I wrote a script that automatically downloads and checks any of the
available Ubuntu flavours for 64-bit architecture, but it's not for the
server image.

To get Lubuntu 16.04 the OP could install the attached script and run:

  chmod a+x /path/luamd64_1610.sh
  /path/luamd64_1610.sh lubuntu 16.04.2

Regards,
Ralf