installer preseed: Choose NIC / continue installation with selected language

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 13:30:34 UTC 2016

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 8:27 AM,  <ubuntu at jluehr.de> wrote:
> Am 09/27/2016 um 06:06 AM schrieb Tom H:
>> On Mon, Sep 26, 2016 at 5:52 PM, <ubuntu at jluehr.de> wrote:
>>
>>> I've some trouble preseeding my ubuntu 16.04 install. Do you have any
>>> idea? The file is at at:
>>> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/4d7b421ad7eed5fac018dec14753573a
>>
>> You can set
>> DEBCONF_DEBUG=5
>
> Thanks - that sound's promising. I'll give it a shot tonight.

You're welcome.

I've just re-read my response of yesterday and realized that I was in
a hurry to hit "send" and forgot to point out that you have misplaced

d-i console-setup/ask_detect boolean false
d-i console-setup/layoutcode string de

in your "timezone" section.

Also, AFAIK, "d-i console-setup/layoutcode string de" will be
discarded because the layout's set by "d-i
keyboard-configuration/layoutcode string de" and the only
"...console-setup..." key that's still used is
"console-setup/ask_detect".